Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 1 of 25 Days of Thanks

I'm linking up with my friend Gina during the month of November to give thanks. Go check out her blog-you won't be sorry!

This time of year really begins to fill up with activities, programs, get togethers and while none of these things are bad, they do have a way of sucking the meaning out of why we celebrate the holidays. I want this year to be different. I want to go into this season of thanks, leading up to celebrating our Savior's birth, focusing on how He's blessed me and give Him just a portion of praise He deserves!

Day 1 of Thanks:

I am thankful for the Savior's love for me. Without that love I would still be lost, trying to find my own way and doing things on my own. Without that love I would be destined to an eternity separated from Him. I am thankful that my Savior's love for me is constant and never ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?

The Unfinished Conversation

It's that time of year where, in the last month, my time has been divided between being mom, working and helping friends leave for their...