Monday, December 20, 2010

December Part 1

Because December is so FULL, I'm breaking it up into sections...and pictures. More fun for you, less writing for me :) So here ya go...so far we've...

Visited one of my best friends and her new bundle o' love before she headed back to Mexico. He is scrumptious!!

Heard Mo, well watched Mo stand on stage for the kids choir performance. There was little singing in between chewing on her fingers and periodically picking her nose. Yep, that's our girl!


Heard D's choir perform. It's his first year in "the big kids choir". They did a great job!


Gave Santa our wish list at the North Pole of Texas. She asked for one of the "fake walking dogs". Needless to say, Santa said, "Oh...Hohoho and Merry Christmas!" And no, she will not be getting this under the tree. I don't need another thing in my house attempting to walk this year.

It was Mal's first year to ride the train...

We attempted to get a family pic outside in 25 mph wind at our Sunday School class party...

Aunt Kristy bought the girls super cute shirts we had to model with our serious face...

And with our super silly face...

And with each other...

And coming to a Christmas card/letter at some point before the year is over...

2 comments:

  1. I love these pictures!!! Can't wait for the card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I think this is the first time I made a blog appearance! :) You guys had a busy december and I am so thankful that I got to see you in the midst of it! :) Love you!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?

The Unfinished Conversation

It's that time of year where, in the last month, my time has been divided between being mom, working and helping friends leave for their...