Friday, July 15, 2011

XI

Today, I'm celebrating eleven years with this man...who might shut the blog down if he finds out I found this picture (it makes me smile!) and posted it. Thankfully, his sightings of this blog are few and far between, so maybe I'm safe.


He was apparently quite confident in his decision to marry me because he was eating right before we walked down the aisle!! 

(Now I will say, if memory serves me correctly, that this is a bread that my parents sweet neighbor had made and it was DELISH, but that's besides the point...)

Who eats RIGHT before they're about to get married?!?! 

Women spend months just trying to fit into their dresses and look "just right"for their big day...food takes a back seat until the vows are said! 

But not the groom. Obviously Jason wears his tux handsomely, unconcerned (from this pic) that I'm  tucked away in another room almost ready to go, but fighting the huge zit that formed on my face overnight! If only "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" had been out I could have known I needed Windex to solve my problem! 

This post has really derailed...

My point is, I still love this bread eating man.

I love him more today than I did that day. 

I have a hunch I'll love him even more eleven years from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?

The Unfinished Conversation

It's that time of year where, in the last month, my time has been divided between being mom, working and helping friends leave for their...