Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday

It’s November and the time of year where we pause more than normal and think about how thankful we are for not just the big things in life, but the little things as well. I’ve seen your Facebook updates and blog posts...wow...we are blessed.

So while I can’t commit to blogging everyday, I will try for consistency in my Thankful Thursdays for this month...how’s that for commitment?!

Here we go for this week...

Nov. 1: Thankful for the nieces and nephews who call me “Aunt Jaime”. Today my eldest niece turned 5!! (Miss you A!!)

Nov. 2: God’s unexpected blessing of this sweet ride from ’85. (I haven’t a clue how to drive it nor do I  have a license in this country...details, details...)



Look at that plush red interior and falling ceiling...try not to be jealous!
Mal (in her most favorite outfit on the planet) and me changed daddy's wallpaper on his phone while he wasn't looking!
 

Nov. 3: Sweet treats and laughter with friends

Nov. 4: Seeing the compassionate heart of my seven year old

Nov. 5: A Bible study group who challenges and digs deep. Nothing like having Bible translators in the group looking into the Greek meaning of words and verses!

Nov. 6: A post dinner walk with our fam of five...well, six if you count our 4-legged friend

Nov. 7: Hearing stories of God’s faithfulness and lessons He’s teaching others...never gets old. 

It's your turn...leave a comment about what you're thankful for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?

The Unfinished Conversation

It's that time of year where, in the last month, my time has been divided between being mom, working and helping friends leave for their...