Sunday, May 3, 2015

Love/Hate Relationships

There are some things in life that I have a love/hate relationship with.
 
Working out...what a pain (sometimes literally!) but I like food, so there’s that.
 
Moving...I'm not a fan of sorting through everything and figuring out what stays and what should go. In the end, I’ve gotten rid of things and there’s a new adventure on the horizon, so it’s worth it.

There are some things I just hate. Okay, hate is a really strong word, so let’s say there are things in life I have a strong dislike/distaste for.
 
Lice...By far the one of the few things in life that will drive a mother to the brink of her insanity. I’d like to know why a pair of them were spared on the ark?!
 
Rats...If anyone can tell me ONE good thing about a rat, I might reconsider, but until then, forget it.

Roaches... bigger than my thumb. See rat description for similar feelings.

And moving higher in the rankings for strong dislike...MUD.

And the laundry associated with said mud.

And washing the filthy bodies associated with mud.

And finding the dried mud in a child’s ear two days later....




Some days call for a pre-wash

Why we don't wear white

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?

The Unfinished Conversation

It's that time of year where, in the last month, my time has been divided between being mom, working and helping friends leave for their...