Thursday, June 10, 2010

Future LU Grad?

A couple of weeks ago, I needed D to come in from outside. I opened the front door and this is what I saw:





I had to laugh! I asked him why he had developed a way to park his scooter. His answer, "Well, I was getting tired of it laying on the ground! This way I don't have to worry about it."

I should have known!

If you can't tell he's taken a lanyard, attached the metal piece to something inside the handle bar then attached the whole thing to a hook on our porch.

The motto at LeTourneau, where J and I graduated, is "Faith brings us together, ingenuity sets us apart." Maybe there's a future engineer in the works?

3 comments:

  1. LOVE it!!! I needed that laugh this morning!!! He is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a couple of projects at my house if he wants to come over!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this! It made me laugh :-) I'm so proud of that boy...he's definitely LU material

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?

The Unfinished Conversation

It's that time of year where, in the last month, my time has been divided between being mom, working and helping friends leave for their...