Friday, July 16, 2010

10 Years




See those 2 kids up there?

They had no idea what was going on ten years ago or what the future held for them together! If you had told me ten years ago I'd have THREE kids and the possibility of moving to the other side of the world, I would have laughed...hard!


I will save the sappiness because I could go on and on, but ten years ago I married my best friend. I still laugh at how we even got together. In case you hadn't noticed, we're total opposites so the fact that we married makes me laugh some days!

I know it's cliche but I truly do love him more today than I did that day...and I really thought I loved him then! I think back to my wedding day and I remember thinking about how certain I was that this was the man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. I am more certain of that today. God truly knew what I needed in a husband and gave me more than what I could have ever hoped to have or deserve.


I am truly blessed and praying for many, many more years together.




2 comments:

  1. Cute! We never even got our wedding pics blew up and put into frames! Horrible! I guess it's been 12 years so I need to get on that! Happy 10th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, is that Del Covington in the background performing the ceremony? I'd totally forgot about him. Fun times :) Thanks for not posting photos of me on there as I was the size of an ocean liner at your wedding.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?

The Unfinished Conversation

It's that time of year where, in the last month, my time has been divided between being mom, working and helping friends leave for their...