Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Back To Reality...

I'm home.

This last week has been a WHIRLWIND and very much unlike my "normal" weeks of poopy diapers and sweaty kids.

Last Monday I was trying to get to Florida on hubby's flight...long story short, it didn't happen. On the flip side of that, I did get some great time with a dear friend, some shopping on Tuesday and lunch with my parents...by myself!! (For the record I'm surprised my parents even agreed to lunch since I didn't have my 3 attachments with me! Ha!)

Then Thursday I left with some of my girlfriends to San Antonio (more on that to come!) My amazing hubby made sure his schedule was clear to take on Mr. Mom duties. Have I mentioned how awesome he is?!

But now it's time for reality to kick back in. Don't get me wrong, I've had fun and made some great memories and laughed until my stomach hurt, but I miss my "Brew Crew" here! :) And secretly, I think they kind of missed me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?

The Unfinished Conversation

It's that time of year where, in the last month, my time has been divided between being mom, working and helping friends leave for their...