Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Good Ol' San Antone...

Last weekend I met up with these girls and we hit the road for San Antonio.





We've been meeting for 6 years now. I can't believe it because it doesn't feel like it's been that long. We've been blessed to go different places, see different things and stay connected with each other even when distance doesn't allow it. And that distance issue could become a really big issue soon if the Lord allows. The great thing? They don't seem worried about it at all and are ready to visit us and our mud hut. I'm not sure if a mud hut will hold up to 3 dryers and flat irons, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.


This year didn't disappoint...tubing on the Frio River (I can't believe I got in the tube since my kayaking experience wasn't that great, but this went much better), shopping, food (lots of food) and somewhere in between we did manage to sleep and relax a little. So good to see them, catch up on life, child rearing and solving world problems, plus we laughed...alot!

2 comments:

Your thoughts?

The Unfinished Conversation

It's that time of year where, in the last month, my time has been divided between being mom, working and helping friends leave for their...