Thursday, September 9, 2010

First Day!!

Okay, so I'm a little late on this, but as I expected, it's been a little wild around here! Not to mention I left my camera at school yesterday...not that I would have had time to load the pics anyway!
Rain greeted our first day, but I won't complain too loudly...we need it! All in all, I think everyone had a great day, including me! :) I have a sweet class and I think we're going to have a great year!


She's not excited...

It's a good thing I don't live with a bunch of hams...
Sorry Mrs. Ali...this was too funny not to post! She snuck in right as I was catching D working! YES she was already working them to the bones on the FIRST DAY!! (he loved it! :))
Going into Mrs. Cheryl's class...such a big girl!

1 comment:

  1. You guys have some cute kids!! I love the pictures of Morgan! I am glad you all had a good first day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?

The Unfinished Conversation

It's that time of year where, in the last month, my time has been divided between being mom, working and helping friends leave for their...