Saturday, September 25, 2010

Things I Love...

-Friday nights hanging out at home with the hubs, my kids and nieces while their parents get a break! (And a good cup of coffee!)

-Owls-can you tell? They are so cute! Yes, it probably a fad, but I don't care! And I love seeing what cute owl things they have here. It's been hard to resist buying it all...well almost all of it!

-Seeing my son get excited about learning, making new friends and having fun.

-Spontaneous hugs and kisses from the birthday girl this week.

-Watching the wee one get into anything and everything. I'm reminded how blessed we are that she is happy and healthy...even with all the bumps and bruises!

-A super sweet, fun class. Couldn't ask for a better group this year!

What do you love today??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?

The Unfinished Conversation

It's that time of year where, in the last month, my time has been divided between being mom, working and helping friends leave for their...