Monday, October 4, 2010

A New Week

Dear Stomach Virus-

I know you feel very welcomed here. How do I know? You've affected 3 out of the 5 of us this week.

It's time to move on. I think you've done your damage for now.

Please move past the cute 8 1/2 month because she doesn't need anything more to affect her in the midst of teething. That's enough to put us all over the edge. Besides, we had our fun with an earring and an x-ray last week. That should be enough fun for one month.

And please don't come near me, even though at this point I'm sure you've already seeped into my insides waiting to make your move. I am the mama of this bunch and need to be upright and coherent at all times. I'd like to think this Brew Crew need me- if not solely for the fact I make their peanut butter and jelly sandwiches...well, if and when they're eating and lately, they haven't done that much.

So please don't get offended that I've disinfected you right off every surface in my house. It's time for you to say adios, but don't go elsewhere...you're one nasty thing I don't really want to share with anyone else.

Sincerely-
Your healthy (for now ) not so best friend

1 comment:

Your thoughts?

The Unfinished Conversation

It's that time of year where, in the last month, my time has been divided between being mom, working and helping friends leave for their...