Friday, October 22, 2010

Thankful Thursday...

I know, I know...totally out of the loop lately with the blogging world. I'm hoping to change that this weekend when *gasp* I don't think we have a thing planned for once this month!! So now, I've got a plan: catch up on my posts! But for now, some things I'm thankful for this Thursday...

-Our meeting went well on Monday with Wycliffe. I am thankful for the opportunity to get to know an organization who is so committed to reaching the unreachable and get the Word of God into their hands. To even think about us being a part of that one day makes me humble, grateful and excited.

-I am thankful for the time I had with just my boy last weekend at Cub Scout camp. More coming soon, but I was blessed to have that time with just him. He even said, "Wow. It's kind of fun not to have those girls around. They kind of slow us down!" Haha. But he also said he missed them, so I guess you take the good with the bad!

-I am thankful for parents and in-laws that have taken time out of their schedules to help with the kids lately. They have been our arms and legs when we just couldn't do it all on our own.

-I am thankful for having a full life right at this moment. Tonight as I looked at the 3 amigos and saw them laughing and playing nicely with each other (for a very brief moment!) it hit me: my life is full. I couldn't have asked for anything more. To have my health, happy, healthy kids, a supportive husband and even the busy schedule-I am blessed beyond what I can describe and that is truly because of the Lord's goodness, grace and mercy. Without it, I'd hate to see what kind of person I would be.

And you today?? What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?

The Unfinished Conversation

It's that time of year where, in the last month, my time has been divided between being mom, working and helping friends leave for their...