Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 6 of 25 Days of Thanks!

This is your friendly reminder: tonight we fall back an hour. Now you can't say you weren't reminded! :)

I love this time of year where we gain an extra hour of sleep. Well, some of us. I can't say I'll be one to gain the sleep but somebody in this house will!

I love the leaves changing color and falling off the trees...a big sign that change is around the corner.

I love the cooler weather which means sweaters, cute scarves and hats.

I love the anticipation of the holidays.

I love how cute my kids look in their footie pajamas when they're all snuggly and ready for bed.

And I'm thankful to take a deep breath and just be in the moments God gives me. To soak it all in and appreciate even the littlest of things about this life He's given.

What about you? What moments are you thankful to be in today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?

The Unfinished Conversation

It's that time of year where, in the last month, my time has been divided between being mom, working and helping friends leave for their...