Friday, January 28, 2011

So much...not so much

I told a friend today, "I'm in a blogging funk."

Her response, "Yeah, I noticed."

Part of the problem is that there's alot going on and I could blog about a variety of things, but then again, I'd like to keep the small following of readers I have, so I try not to bore you. I realize some days this is easier said than done. My apologies.

So to try and snap out of it, today you get a summary of random things that have happened recently:

-3 out of the 5 of us have been to the dentist. This would probably be something "normal" for other people, but seeing as how it's been years for anybody in this family to go, it was kind of a big deal. I have not gone. I didn't even take my kids thanks to hubs of the year. And quite frankly, I don't really want to go. But I will. Some day. There's a small cavern in my mouth that needs work. Ick.

-I found out this week that my mom didn't get my Christmas newsletter!! I was appalled. I'm pretty sure if she knew the idea of "time out" wasn't so appealing to me, should would have sent me directly there. So this begs the question, did you get it? If not and you'd like it, send me an email. It can be your "It's Almost February and We're Catching Up With Things That Happened in 2010 Newsletter." And this is where my love/hate relationship for technology continues.

-We're moving right along in the process with JAARS. We are registered for our April class and begin online training in February.

-We had family pictures done this week. There will be another post on this some time. I got some of the proofs last night and oh. my. word. Our family actually looks put together! It's shocking because most of the time we run around frazzled, uncoordinated and frantic! Or maybe that's just how I feel most days! Regardless, more is coming on this topic.

So...I guess that's it for now???

Hope your week has been funk-free and fabulous!

1 comment:

  1. OK, once again, another thing we have in common: loathing going to the dentist. I was traumatized as a child and have not been in a loooooong time....let's just keep the exact time out of this. However, I just said to Jerm the other day that we need to go-great minds think alike! Can't wait to see your new family pics!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?

The Unfinished Conversation

It's that time of year where, in the last month, my time has been divided between being mom, working and helping friends leave for their...