Sunday, January 2, 2011

Top 10 of 2010

I know we say it every year, but the last 365 days have flown by. As I look back on the things that have happened in 2010, I'm in awe. SO much has happened with our family. So many changes took place, are taking place and will take place in the next 365 days. I'm anxious to see what the Lord has in store, but first...in no particular order, the top 10 things that happened this year.

1. Mal made her debut in January!! She is such a blessing and we couldn't imagine NOT having her as a part of our family!

2. D was baptized.

3. We saw the Lord answer prayers to specific health requests for friends and family. Some were healed and are doing well now...some are even better and now home with their Lord and Savior.

4. We made the 2,000+ mile round trip to NC as a family of 5 safe and sound and made a lot of memories along the way.

5. We feel like we're headed in the direction God wants us to go with our lives.

6. J passed his technical evaluation at JAARS.

7. J&I celebrated 10 years of wedded bliss with a trip to Colorado.

8. I was able to reconnect with a dear friend I hadn't seen in 10 years.

9. D & I made memories at the "Mom & Me" Boy Scout Campout.

10. J&I ran our first 5K...hoping to do another one in 2011!

I should have done 20 in 2010 since so much happened, but for now, I'll stop at 10. I'm thankful for a wonderful year to reflect on and praying for God to direct even more in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?

The Unfinished Conversation

It's that time of year where, in the last month, my time has been divided between being mom, working and helping friends leave for their...