Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wycliffe & the ABC's

As most of you know, or have at least caught on by now if you've been reading long, we're in the throws of an amazing, God-sized journey with our family. So many of you have asked us some great questions over the last several months, and what a better platform than my little spec of the net to try and cover some topics.

I'm going to start a series of posts about Wycliffe Bible Translators, JAARS, our upcoming roles and what part you can have to reach the Bible-less people in Papua New Guinea. Didn't think you were going with us did you? Well, just wait...you are!

As I thought about how to do it, my preschool teacher brain kicked in and I thought "Hey use the alphabet!" So every day I'll cover a topic with that letter. My prayer is that these will be insightful and informative for you as well as me since I'm still learning too!

While you're reading, if you have questions/comments, drop me a line in the comment box and I'll do my best to clarify or find a better answer.

Thanks for coming along for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?

The Unfinished Conversation

It's that time of year where, in the last month, my time has been divided between being mom, working and helping friends leave for their...