Sunday, December 16, 2012

Mid-December

Half way through December...already!! Things have been good...crazy busy...but good. I haven't had any more ugly cry breakdowns as of late and we are continuing to see God's hand through everything. Thankfully, our to-do list is even getting shorter!

Friends of ours left last week and are now adjusting to their new life in PNG. We can't wait to see them in just a few weeks! Other friends are leaving at the end of this month to a country we need not mention here, but everything is coming together for them as well. God has been so good and it's exciting to see Him working in each individual situation.

I have had a nasty cold that has sidelined me for the last week. I haven't felt this rough in a long time, I'd take this over a stomach bug any day. I think my family has enjoyed me being a bit more silent although I've resorted to hand clapping and snapping as a way to get the kids attention...no, it's not really working!

Christmas programs are coming to an end this week. This month we will have had a soloist, a shepherd, a towns person and an owl...whew...I'm tired.

The kids have ONE WEEK of school left and they're done until we start POC in January. They're excited and sad all wrapped into one. They love their school, their teachers and their friends. Mo's teacher said some of the boys in her class are going to need counseling in January!

Oh MoMo...a heart breaker already at age 6.

Speaking of Mo...she is reading anything and everything in sight! Her first semester in Kindergarten has been quite successful I'd say!


Since we're halfway through the month I want to know 
what's been a highlight of your Christmas season so far??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?

The Unfinished Conversation

It's that time of year where, in the last month, my time has been divided between being mom, working and helping friends leave for their...