Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sunday Snapshots {Rewind}

The last 2 weeks have a been a blur. Truly the only thing I remember about the week before was that we got several packages and letters and felt the love inside opening every one of them.

I literally screamed at the sight of both of these...

 

My kids are not happy that I am not sharing the candy and even throw the “Don’t you tell us to share?”

I have not and will not cave in to their whining.

And to keep it real this-so you don’t become jealous of my new shirt-this week started with barf and ended with lice.

Hello motherhood. Thanks for the reality check this week. Did I mention the one who has lice also has a head full of curls...yeah...slowly but surely we're picking through.


Monday Mal was in bad shape, but thankfully after about 24 hours she was fine. Thankfully no one else seems to have contracted “it”. 

Jason was gone Monday night, returned Tuesday night and was greeted by 2 beautiful princesses. They were playing dress up when they heard him roll in and dropped everything to see him. 

He has rockstar status around here.




Jason had another overnight on Wednesday and missed out on the latest culinary experiment: bagels!
Don't worry, we saved him...one or two, but I'll be making them again since everyone loved them. And that's enough motivation for me to make them again.


So here we are ready for another Monday, another week...are you ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?

The Unfinished Conversation

It's that time of year where, in the last month, my time has been divided between being mom, working and helping friends leave for their...