Friday, August 6, 2010

One Week

Some advice for myself as we're down to one week before we leave...




Surprisingly, I'm pretty calm. Guess it's a good thing or I'd weigh 700 lbs. before we even made it to NC!!

I was a little stressed earlier in the week because I really wanted to get my classroom done before we left. Thanks to an amazing (and brave!) father-in-law who watched the kids today, my room is about 98% done. The other 2% can be finished the week we get back.

SO thankful to get that out of the way and I have to say, I'm pretty pumped about my bulletin boards this year! Don't you wish you were in Mrs. Jaime's K-3 class?? :)

2 comments:

  1. Good advice for any situation! :) I am so glad your FIL was able to help you out! I know that will help you relax on your trip!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?

The Unfinished Conversation

It's that time of year where, in the last month, my time has been divided between being mom, working and helping friends leave for their...