Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 14 of 25

We're over half way in our "Days of Thanks"! Hope you're enjoying it as much as me. It's really stopped to make me think each day what I'm thankful for...the goofy, the crazy, the serious, all of it!

Today I'm thankful for all of the children's workers that impact each of my children every Sunday and Wednesday night. Every time I drop my kids off at one of their Sunday School classes, Awanas, choir or nursery, I know that my kids will be taken care of and hear the Word of God.

These people have their hearts in the right place. They genuinely care for each kid that comes through their doors. I am amazed at their patience levels and trust me, some days require more than others!

I am thankful these workers volunteer their time and their resources to invest in the lives of these kids. Without them, our children's ministries would not be what the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?

The Unfinished Conversation

It's that time of year where, in the last month, my time has been divided between being mom, working and helping friends leave for their...