Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 15 of 25

Today I'm thankful for your stories, your testimony.

We all have one. Even if you think your life is "boring" or "normal" or even "complicated" we each have a story and that story makes us who we are.

For those that have lost, they have found hope in Him.

For those that have suffered, they have found peace, healing and forgiveness.

For those that are following Him wherever He leads, they have found direction and peace.

For those that needed a friend, they found a Friend that sticks closer than anyone on this earth.

For those that are still searching for answers, they have assurance that He is in control.

Over the last several years I've heard the heartache and pain of many friends. Even in their pain, their stories inspire and bring me hope. Each story is just a little piece of their journey on this earth and how God is using them in spite of what they've gone through and I'm thankful I've been able to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?

The Unfinished Conversation

It's that time of year where, in the last month, my time has been divided between being mom, working and helping friends leave for their...