Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 16 of 25

I have waited to post this, but due to the nature of the post my hubby said, "Don't count your babies before they're birthed." A man of wisdom he is...

But as of 11:56 a.m., I can say today that I'm thankful for brand new life!! Today one of my best friends had her third child!!!

Happy Birthday Dominic Grey!!

I am always amazed at the process of life. From conception, growing in the womb to finally entering into this world, I am in awe. The whole process is intricate and complicated. The more you learn and understand it the more you can't deny that the Creator of all has His hands in it.

I LOVE the fact that before my friend was even born, God knew that 30 something years down the road, she'd have this precious baby she's holding tonight. I love that He already has a plan and purpose for that precious baby as well.

So tonight sweet Dominic know that you are loved and I can't wait to see what your future holds.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Jaime. I love you so much and I am so thankful that I have you in my life! :) I can't wait for you to meet him and of course just being able to see you is always great! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?

The Unfinished Conversation

It's that time of year where, in the last month, my time has been divided between being mom, working and helping friends leave for their...