Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 17 of 25

As hard as this is to write...

Today I am thankful that our friend, Bryan, son of Don and Becky, husband to Melanie, father to Abby, Ella and a son coming in the Spring, friend to so many, today is no longer suffering on this earth.

The cancer that took over his body is no longer an issue.

The suffering he endured has ceased.

Today, at this very moment, Bryan is in the presence of our Heavenly Father and able to rejoice with the angels.

Today he is healed.

1 comment:

  1. I have been praying for Melanie and their girls while I am up at night. I will be praying for all of you today.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?

The Unfinished Conversation

It's that time of year where, in the last month, my time has been divided between being mom, working and helping friends leave for their...