Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 13 of 25

The sound of music...and I'm not talking about the movie. I'm talking about the music that fills my house through the radio or the computer, the sounds that get my kids singing at the top of their lungs and sometimes the music that gets us movin' and a shakin'!

Today we've listened to the new Third Day album endless times (YES you need to buy it!), Need to Breathe (so so cool!!) once or twice and yes, the kids Christmas programs for church too. All the sounds are different, the beats are varied but nonetheless there's a "joyful noise" that fills the air. And it all makes our Saturday a little more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?

The Unfinished Conversation

It's that time of year where, in the last month, my time has been divided between being mom, working and helping friends leave for their...