Friday, November 26, 2010

25 of 25 Days!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I can't believe it's already the 25th day of thanks!! I still have SO much I'm still thankful for and didn't get around to actually writing it out! So a brief summary...

-My in-laws...I couldn't ask for a better family to marry in to. They are supportive, loving and they kind of like our kids too :)

-My sister-in-laws...2 Godly women that are doing a great job raising their kids, juggling life and keeping their hubbies in line! I grew up with one of them and get constant harrassment from the other, so I know they have their hands full!

-My friends...the people that cry, laugh and support me. I am blessed to have all of them in my life.

-My kids...I never would have imagined early last year that I would have 3 this year! God's timing is always perfect! :) They are full of life, questions and make me exhausted by the end of the day, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

-My husband...an answer to my prayers. Actually, he's better than anything I asked for! That's why God did it and not me! I am thankful for the ten years we celebrated this year and pray for many more.

I'm so glad I took the challenge of being thankful for Thanksgiving. The process made me more aware that each day, even through the rough times, there are things to be grateful for. Sometimes we may have to look a little harder to find them. And again I was reminded that I am blest beyond anything I could have dreamed!

God is good, all the time, and all the time, God is good!

1 comment:

  1. I have really enjoyed reading your 25 days of thanks. We appreciate you sharing it with all of us. It has been a great reminder of all we have to be thankful for!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?

The Unfinished Conversation

It's that time of year where, in the last month, my time has been divided between being mom, working and helping friends leave for their...