Thursday, February 24, 2011

Family Pics

About a month ago I mentioned we had family pics done. I know this is old news if you have FB or are family, but I have the time to blog it, so why not! :)

With the missions conference looming, we were in NEED of a family pic. Yes, you heard right...it was a NEED! The only pic we had of the 5 of us was when we went forward at our church to "make it public" that we wanted to follow God's leading into missions.

Ladies and gents...that was a year ago next week and my youngest was 6 weeks old. Um, I think it was time to update the family album!

During missions conference, your picture is everywhere...a handout, on the screen at church, hopefully a prayer card on your display table (I'm working on that this week!) People want to know who you are! We had to change things and fast because the church needed a picture ASAP.

I sent out a 911 to one of my besties, who just happens to be a photographer and begged for her to come and take some shots of us, of course, at the airport. Thankfully she didn't make me beg for long and we scheduled a date.

The wind howled that day and it was cold, but we got some great shots of the fam. We're using the one with us and the airplane for the missions conference because it "fits" what we're doing. I think I'm kind of partial to the other one though...maybe it's just because I've seen the airplane one so much this last month!




A HUGE thanks to Rachel for taking the time to come here, brave the weather and get all 5 of us looking at the camera!! That is no small feat! I love them and can't wait to see the other shots!

1 comment:

Your thoughts?

The Unfinished Conversation

It's that time of year where, in the last month, my time has been divided between being mom, working and helping friends leave for their...