Friday, February 11, 2011

Thankful Thursday

This week I'm thankful for....

1. My friends and family who went out of their way to make my birthday so great! I am so blessed and loved!

2. For the 2 snow days we've had this week. It has been the craziest winter in Texas but I'm thankful to experience it knowing that winter will be nonexistent in PNG. Thankful that I've been confined to the house and get some things done.

3. My hubby who noticed the van tire that looked a little low the night before he left for work. He took it to air it up and found a nail! So glad he was able to patch it and not leave me & the 3 amigos in a predicament! He's good like that :)

4. For good health...Mal has only had an ear infection which cleared up nicely (I guess it did since I'm not a medical professional!) Thankfully we haven't had any of the viruses that have been going around. Praying it continues!

5. Speaking of Mal she's been wobbling/walking around this house like crazy. Although she won't do it when her daddy is in the room! It's hilarious! Thankful she is growing and ready to tackle toddler hood with a vengeance!

Tell me...what are you thankful for today??

1 comment:

  1. So, I am not sure you were literally asking us to tell you what we are thankful for but I am going to tell you anyway! :)

    1. Thursdays! I have a Bible study that I go to on Thursday mornings and I love it!! It is so nice to go, eat good food and study the Word.

    2. Water! I never realized how much I love having running water until I was without it for days!

    3. For you! I can't imagine my life without you! And I am thankful you celebrated another b-day! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?

The Unfinished Conversation

It's that time of year where, in the last month, my time has been divided between being mom, working and helping friends leave for their...