Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Capture the Moment

I downloaded what seemed to be a thousand pics tonight, but I'm sure it was only like 150.

I didn't count because I was too busy during the download making sure that the wee tot didn't break the glass she swiped off the table with her go-go gadget arms. Have I mentioned she's exhausting?!

Anyway, thought I'd share some recent finds off the cameras since this blog has been alot of talk lately and not alot to look at! So in no particular order...

The PNG flag at my table at the Ladies Night during the missions conference:
Mac singing at the Third Day concert...need I remind you we were 10 rows from him...oh.my.word...
My boy waiting to hear Mac sing...so excited!

Well, okay, the excitement dwindled after waiting about 15 minutes for the concert to start. But notice I am STILL excited about it even after waiting :)
Sweet pic of Pops and the 2 oldest walking to the park. I love the camera on my iPhone that captures these moments!
D becoming a Tiger Cub. He got to carry the flag in for the opening ceremony! He said it was "really heavy!"
Mo had the idea of getting "all the girls" in one shot with my phone. Only problem is we all 3 don't fit in the frame and someone closed her eyes...


1 comment:

  1. The picture with your dad almost made me cry! Please give him a big hug from me next time you see him, and love to him and Nina.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?

The Unfinished Conversation

It's that time of year where, in the last month, my time has been divided between being mom, working and helping friends leave for their...