Thursday, January 5, 2012

Passport Photos 101

What do you get when you take your own passport photos at home? 

A great blog opportunity.

Hubs says why not do our photos at home? It'll be easier he says. 

I laugh out loud at him.

Let's just say I'm glad the in-laws weren't here to see the fiasco that took place.
We had issues staging the background, trying to prep the kids and a fair share of girl drama of course!

Actually, D did great...well...zombie like, but apparently that's what our federal government wants.



But this one...well...


Thank goodness they just want a head shot and
 not necessarily a shot of what she had for dinner all over her shirt.


But her hair??? As I looked at her I thought we should have bathed her first.


And her hand motions clearly mean she's in song mode...


She's bracing herself for more...


Her sister is NOT happy about having this done. 

Can we please bend the rules and have 2 in the picture? 


Tell me again why we just can't go to Walgreens and do this?


How pitiful...


And because I let my passport go without renewing years ago, 
I even had a turn to get all bug eyed in front of the camera...ugh...


It didn't help that I had an audience...laughing at me and an eight year old telling me my white turtleneck looked terrible against the white background...And now looking at these...he's right. Can I add some color? Maybe a scarf?


Or a husband that started saying things like "Glamour Shots by Deb!" (quote from which movie FD?? :) 

Then things get goofy and I start acting like the aforementioned subjects.

I have no idea where they get it from.


Here's hoping we have decent shots of the 4 of us to send in.
One look and I'm sure they'll be glad to get us out of the country!

1 comment:

  1. ROFLOL! Seriously,Napoleon Dynamite!!! Hysterical pics, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?

The Unfinished Conversation

It's that time of year where, in the last month, my time has been divided between being mom, working and helping friends leave for their...