Friday, November 23, 2012

Grateful

Today as we pause, counting our gifts and blessings from Him...a very short random list of my own...

~The HOPE I have of eternity with Jesus Christ because of His death, burial and resurrection. For His forgiveness of sin, His grace and mercy...and unconditional love.

~My best friend...my biggest cheerleader, encourager, the guy who makes me laugh til my stomach hurts...awesome father to my children...the man I get to share life with...my husband.

~Our 3 gifts we have on loan during our time on earth. They have brought endless joy and smiles, lots of noise and countless tears to our family...and I know there's more where that came from!

~For parents who taught me to love the Lord by their example. They continue to show me what commitment and a God-centered marriage looks like in the midst of trials, setbacks and adversity. (Friday they celebrate 38 years together!)

~For Godly, loving in-laws who raised a son that loves the Lord...and taught him how to do the laundry and dishes. They have accepted and loved me (and my sister-in-law) as one of their own.

~Sister friends to laugh with...cry with...and laugh some more...even in the toughest of times.

~Our awesome church family. Truly an expression of how the body of Christ should function.

~The changing of seasons and colors of fall.

~Flavored coffee creamer that makes my cup o' joe a little happier in the morning.

~Nap time

~For the future...the unknown...new possibilities...new people...a new country to explore...new ways to see the Lord work.

What are you thanking God for today?

"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his faithful love endures forever!" Psalm 107:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?

The Unfinished Conversation

It's that time of year where, in the last month, my time has been divided between being mom, working and helping friends leave for their...